Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Montann Limited (company no. 10352459) whose registered office is at 132-134 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 6DE, England.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Montann Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. People creating multiple social media accounts to enter will also be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Friday 19th October 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Comment on the competition post to why you would like to attend
10. he promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 2 x tickets The Barlow presents Montann English Sparkling Wine Lounge at The Barlow, 216 Bolton Road, Bolton, BL7 OAP, England
on Friday 26th October 2018. Tickets include a glass of Montann sparkling wine on arrival, drink token for 1 x glass of Montann still wine (white or red) & floating canopies between 20:00 and 21:00.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in this prize. For example, the costs of transport to and from the venue are not included.
14. Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries, made correctly, by Montann Limited.
15. The winner will be notified through Facebook on Saturday 20th October 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize on the day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Montann Limited decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.